Jubilant Love Jubilant Love

Excellent...

...start to a song. I want to hear one of these turn into a full song. You could make it EPIC. Good job on this, I love the up/down stroke sound on those strings. The emotions get going, then its stops. :P

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you! :) Yes, I shall make it epic. ;) I swear I have ADHD when it comes to music, haha. I can never work on the same thing for too long. I'll finish it up soon. :)

Huzzah! Huzzah!

Hey again. Waiting for finished version.

Hey! This Tyler from "Realmguys" solo account. Just dropping by to remind you that I'm waiting for the finished version of this :P Put a rush on it!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you for the review, Tyler! :D Hahaha, okayyy. :) Man, I'm such a bum! I'll try to get this finished and soon! ;)

Paradise on E - Worlds Co Paradise on E - Worlds Co

Very good job

So Shawn, thought I would send another review your way on this one. (in hopes that you'll pump some more music out) You are definitely headed in the right direction with stuff like this. I really think your volume management and melody resolution are 300% better than when you started this posting music business. Just thought I would send some encouragement your way. Also, this will be the new account I'm using. My previous username has stopped producing as a team, so I'm just going to move on to a sole venture.

Your friend,
Tyler (Tylandril)

Chronamut responds:

aww.. I will miss realmguys.. always saddens me when people change their names and I have to get used to the new name..

and yeah man.. first .. 4 years weren't even mastered hahaha.. it pains me to listen to my old stuff :)

thanks for the encouragement - I am still holding back until the redesign to submit anything truly serious :)

also I am a bit busy running my irc room - go to my newspost and drop in sometime :)

we need to do some collabs sometime :)

thanks for the review old friend!

-shawn-

Ducktales - The Moon (Remix) Ducktales - The Moon (Remix)

I love this song

I have always had a soft spot for this song, playing it originally, remixing it, and now a pleasant listen from you. I like your take and twist on the theme. Thanks for a surge of memories :) Nice crisp mastering and effects.

Don't look behind you! Don't look behind you!

Now that's just scary

I was getting goose bumps listening to this :P Thanks for creeping me right out.

Maverlyn responds:

i wish i culd show you all my friends raction at the end of this XD epic spasm!

FS: Playing Around FS: Playing Around

Very cool

Yeah this sounds like Toejam and Earl-esque music. Funky and easy listening rolled into one, I like it when a song and cross genres within the same tune. Looking forward to some more tunes like this :)

FairSquare responds:

Hey, thanks! :)
I make a lot of different styles of music, but a tune i made that is kind of similar to this is 'Endless Fun'. Check it out if you want.
Again, thanks for the review :D

Springtime (Demo) Springtime (Demo)

Nice spring time feel

This sounds like things are coming to life and blooming! I think some of your notes are sustained too long, and it gets a bit muddy there in the beggining. Some melodies are walking on eachother. If you sustained the notes only as long as each phrase lasts, you will get better results. Good job on this!

ECHO - Faith WIP ECHO - Faith WIP

Clean and mastered well

I love crisp piano with strings that have just the right amount of echo. Good job on this song. This sounds like something that belongs in video game. However I do not like the abrupt ending. It could taper off better. Good Job on this!

Echo responds:

As i've said, this is just a WIP, so its not supposed to finish. The Full version should finish better. Still thanks for the review!

Echo