Evil Joe Trailer Evil Joe Trailer

Herm??

That wasn't even a finished product....

Political Duel 2 Political Duel 2

Wow this is funny,

Good jokes, and good play. I was entranced for a bit with this one :)

Jubilant Love Jubilant Love

Excellent...

...start to a song. I want to hear one of these turn into a full song. You could make it EPIC. Good job on this, I love the up/down stroke sound on those strings. The emotions get going, then its stops. :P

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you! :) Yes, I shall make it epic. ;) I swear I have ADHD when it comes to music, haha. I can never work on the same thing for too long. I'll finish it up soon. :)

Huzzah! Huzzah!

Hey again. Waiting for finished version.

Hey! This Tyler from "Realmguys" solo account. Just dropping by to remind you that I'm waiting for the finished version of this :P Put a rush on it!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you for the review, Tyler! :D Hahaha, okayyy. :) Man, I'm such a bum! I'll try to get this finished and soon! ;)

Paradise on E - Worlds Co Paradise on E - Worlds Co

Very good job

So Shawn, thought I would send another review your way on this one. (in hopes that you'll pump some more music out) You are definitely headed in the right direction with stuff like this. I really think your volume management and melody resolution are 300% better than when you started this posting music business. Just thought I would send some encouragement your way. Also, this will be the new account I'm using. My previous username has stopped producing as a team, so I'm just going to move on to a sole venture.

Your friend,
Tyler (Tylandril)

Chronamut responds:

aww.. I will miss realmguys.. always saddens me when people change their names and I have to get used to the new name..

and yeah man.. first .. 4 years weren't even mastered hahaha.. it pains me to listen to my old stuff :)

thanks for the encouragement - I am still holding back until the redesign to submit anything truly serious :)

also I am a bit busy running my irc room - go to my newspost and drop in sometime :)

we need to do some collabs sometime :)

thanks for the review old friend!

-shawn-